All potential participants will be screened before acceptance into the program. Anyone with a healthy immune system may be eligible to participate. The entire family, infants through the elderly, and in some instances pregnant women may be included. Those with compromised immune systems, recently vaccinated individuals, or those diagnosed with autoimmune disorders (RA, Hashimoto’s, eczema, lupus, asthma, COPD, Crohn’s disease, etc.) may not be eligible.
- Initial screening & assessment via online form and (at Supervisor’s discretion) phone interview.
- Homeopathic “nosode” sufficient for dosing over a 6-month period.
- Program guide, with instructions for self-administration and guidelines for assessing any response to doses.
- Short ‘Dose Response’ telephone assessments* with Supervisor to handle questions regarding response to doses.
- Discounted rates for acute treatment during the course of the program.
- Single Participant: $45.00
- Couple: $80.00
- Family (up to 3): $98.00